QUICK LINKS : CLICK HERE TO BUY VIP | READ RULES AND REGULATIONS | ADVERTISE WITH US
More Gmail alias in one Gmail account!
Hi every... yesterday i am searching something on the net and i found this!
i tried and worked well! You could send and receive mails with that address!
How-to create an email alias in Gmail
1. Visit mail.google.com.
2. Login using your Gmail account credentials.
3. Click the settings wheel drop down arrow and then click â€œSettings.â€
4. Click the â€œAccounts and Importsâ€ tab.
5. Within the â€œSend mail as:â€ section, add an email address that you own (A.K.A. your Gmail address).
6. Type in the root of your email address (mine is ben299lippert). After the root, enter a plus sign (+) followed by the alias title and â€œ@gmail.comâ€. An example email alias looks like this: [email protected].
Click to expand...
I dont know about this method so i shared with you [/COLOR]
Tags for this Thread