QUICK LINKS : CLICK HERE TO BUY VIP | READ RULES AND REGULATIONS | ADVERTISE WITH US
Blog Posts Automatically appear on Facebook
So I recently discovered this new site called IFTTT, the site basically let's you create triggers that cause other things to happen. There's hundreds of different triggers, varying from 'at midnight on January first post 'happy new year' to facebook' to 'when I subscribe to a YouTube channel send a text to my phone'
However I'm going to show you how to get your blogger/wordpress post's to automatically be posted to Facebook (page or profile)
1) Sign up here:
(click this one for cookies) - Earn money on short links. Make short links and earn the biggest money - shorte.st
(click this one for sadness) - https://ifttt.com
2) After confirming your account and everything click the 'create a recipe' button.
3) Click the blue highlights text that says 'This'
4) Choose either Blogger or wordpress (unless you want to use IFTTT for something else)
5) click 'Activate'
6) Choose when you want your posts to be sent to Facebook (I'm gonna use 'any new post')
7) Click 'create trigger'
8) Click 'that'
9) Choose either 'Facebook', 'Facebook Pages' or 'Facebook Groups' (I'm gonna use 'pages')
10) Activate that too
11) Choose how you'd like the link to your new blog post to be displayed (I'm gonna use 'upload a photo from URL' (For this to work you'll need to put an image on each of your posts, if you don't want to do that then just click 'create a link post')
12) Click 'Create Action' (Unless you want to have an additional message displayed)
13) Click 'Create Recipe'
AND YOU'RE DONE!
If you liked this thread please click 'like, 'thank$' and to help me out click this shorte.st link which redirects to google.com (Every little helps ;D) Earn money on short links. Make short links and earn the biggest money - shorte.st
Tags for this Thread